Welcome To Danbo World !! Budak comeii || Follow or Dashboard
♥ Life Like A Rainbow ♥
About Links Chat Entries


AmiAzi Official Blog
After SPM
Sunday, January 17, 2016 | 6:41 AM | 0 comments
Hey everyone!! So how’s your life after SPM? :D I hope everything goes well. But I’m sure some of you get boring with your life. So I’m here today to give some idea what should you do. I hope I will help you. Life is to short so just explore it .From my experience for the first month I’m just enjoy my holiday but the next month, I start to work. I learn many thing will I’m working. I been through up and down. So to be a worker is not that easy as you think. But it really worth for me. I learn how to face the customer, how to speak with them. When I get my salary, I bought some stuff and outing with my friends. I also buy gift for my mom and I really happy because I but it my own money. If you do the same thing then you will know how it’s feel like. And of course I use it for my preparation to continue my studies. I work until I get offer to continue my studies. So that a little bit about my experience.

I know some of your parents not allow you to work event it near your house. Maybe some of them worry about your safety or maybe they think you are too young to get a job or they just want you to help your mother at home especially for a girl or else. Whatever it is try to convince your parents, tell them your intention. I guess it will work. For your job, just try to find something that maybe near your home so you don’t need to worry about transportation and save money. Other then that, make sure the job you find is suitable with you so you will not have too much pressure. You also can make friends and learn how to social with others in real life not in social media only. And off course you will get salary. But use it wisely and make some savings for your further especially when you continue your studies. So for me working will give you a new experience and you will learn a lot.

On the other side, you can take your driving license because this is the right time to do it. After you went to university you will not have time for this. Maybe some people manage to get the license will study. But still in that time you really need it and you will jealous with your friend who has license. So please try harder to get it. During the holiday also maybe you can go for a vacation with your family or with your friend and make sure you get permission first from your parents. I’m sure it will be fun. You can release stress and enjoy the nature. Or maybe you can do some adventure activity.

I think that’s some idea from me. So use your time wisely. Enjoy your holiday because after this you will not get that time any more. Don’t forget your result. Good Luck gaisss :D

Labels: , , ,


Older Post | Newer Post