Welcome To Danbo World !! Budak comeii || Follow or Dashboard
♥ Life Like A Rainbow ♥
About Links Chat Entries


AmiAzi Official Blog
Syawal 2017
Saturday, July 22, 2017 | 9:48 PM | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum, hey guys. May your day filled with blessing. And thank you for those who are still reading this. After so long i'm disappeared, now i have time to share some moment with you. So today is the last day of syawal 1438. I'm feel grateful because this year i got fasting for whole month with my family and not at college. And also got to celebrate my Eid Al-Adha with my friends. It such a wonderful feeling to spent time with them after two years, we are not celebrate together and i hope i still get that chance for next year.

And the best part was went we visit our teachers and they still remember the good old days when we are still in high school and being playful all the time. Sometime even though you're having a good time you can't help, but to stop and think about how much you miss the old times. The moment we live like nothing else to think about, try to treat people with kindness even when they try to trample over, always doing stupid things together and now i love those random memories that make smile no matter what is going on in my life right now.

I'm glad that some people still stay in my life no matter what. Thanks to those who teach me lesson and being blessing in this world. Being inspirational and motivating every single day in my life. If i get a chance to say to everyone who are near and far, that I appreciate every thing that they had done to me. Before I forget, I want to say sorry for everything i'm done with or without my concern,  i'm not perfect and i'm still have a lot to learn about this world.
May Allah blessing with us always. Till we meet again..





Older Post | Newer Post