Welcome To Danbo World !! Budak comeii || Follow or Dashboard
♥ Life Like A Rainbow ♥
About Links Chat Entries


AmiAzi Official Blog
Another chapter of life
Monday, September 23, 2019 | 12:41 PM | 0 comments
Welcome again. It's be a will I guess. Maybe a few years. A lot have been I go through. I don't know where to start, but i'm still blessed. Life must go on no matter what happen. Alhamdullilah i have been graduated in my diploma and guess what ? I'm doing my degree that never been in my wish list and i'm in my final year. I hope i can finish my degree as well as my diploma. But my diploma was the one of best moment in my life. I do make a lot of friends and I found real friend and a lot of good people with good attitude and good vibe. People that support each other, loving each other and treat as their family and more than that. Subahanallah, that was a amazing journey. A lot more i can describe but i make me really miss them so much. 

And now ? It being so tough for me to go throw this phase of life with a lot of obstacle. I don't know how to express that. a lot happening around me, my uni life and my personal life. it just like falling apart. idk or it's just me. and my self is still the same me with same question even though i'm getting older day by day. but the taught still same. i just try to keep breathing even though it's hard but i try my best. i hope some day someone will rescue me from this space and this circle and tell me there are a lot more out there then this. I just want to be someone that give something to the person that do many things in my life. i wish i can thank every single person that being there for me and still with me until this second. 

if you are reading this, please pray for me. i can go through what i'm going through no matter how small or big. and make proud of my self. i hope god give me courage to went through this. and bless all of us with all of the goodness in this world.


Older Post | Newer Post